Saturday, September 7, 2013

I can't work on the music everyday, but I try to keep my daily adds average up. Today's gives some indication of my dedication to adding ethnic music to my library. I have a fairly extensive range including Latin (from most South American countries), French, Chinese, Portuguese, Italian, Irish, etc. My goal is to provide at least some of whatever my client is looking for.

Vardelle Smith Tar and Cement
The Chordettes Lonely Lips
Billy Bragg At My Window Sad and Lonely
P. Diddy w/Kain, Kokane & Mark Curry;  Lonely
Les Baxter Tropicando
Los Reyes Locos En San Felipe
Paraiso Tropical de Durango La Parranda
Les Baxter Shooting Star
Edie Brickell & New Bohemians Beat the Time
Edie Brickell & New Bohemians She
Edie Brickell & New Bohemians Nothing
Edie Brickell & New Bohemians Now
Edie Brickell & New Bohemians Keep Coming Back
Edie Brickell & New Bohemians I Do
The Rembrandts Don't Hide Your Love
Backstreet Boys I'll Never Break Your Heart
Dionne Farris Dionne Farris
The Poni-Tails Your Wild Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment