Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I have been a mobile disc jockey for almost thirty years. My ex-wife came up with 'DJ with a Difference.' One of the primary differences is that I carry more than 100,000 songs in my digital library to every function. It is only in the last year or so that I have actually started to make a list of them. Every day I make an effort to catalog at least ten new songs.  Sometimes the song is something I've had in my collection a long time and just haven't done before. Here are today's.

The Killers Runaways
Leona Lewis Take a Bow
The McDonald Sisters McDonald Sisters' Prayer (Lord I Thank You)
Joe Diffie Prop Me up Beside the Jukebox (If I Die)
Joe Diffie John Deere Green
Rick Springfield Affair of the Heart
Rick Springfield Souls
Little Eva The Loco-Motion
Lynyrd Skynyrd The Needle and the Spoon
The Whispers Needle in a Haystack
Richie Dan Call It Fate
Keith Whitley Don't Close Your Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment