Thursday, September 5, 2013

Today's additions happen to be a great example of artists covering other people's hits; in this case "Tears on My Pillow." I don't make plans to add any particular songs on a given day unless I have special requests for an upcoming event.

Les Baxter Yellow Sun
Yellow Balloon Yellow Balloon
Johnny Nash Tears on My Pillow
Lou Christie Tears on My Pillow
Johnny Tillotson Tears on My Pillow
Bobby Vinton Tears on My Pillow
The Fleetwoods Tears on My Pillow
Sha Na Na Tears on My Pillow
Little Anthony & the Imperials Tears on My Pillow
Only Living Witness Bad Blood
The Bellamy Brothers Hard on a Heart
Steve Alaimo Every Day I Have to Cry
Ben Tucker Für Elise
Amy Ray Glow
Night Control Glow
Bonnie Raitt The Glow
Nikki Williams Glowing
Voodoo Glow Skulls Shoot the Moon
Jackie Davis Glow Worm Cha Cha
Aoife O'Donovan Glowing Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment